Sample iOS application in Swift presenting usage of MVVM-C pattern.
You can read more about MVVM-C in my article: MVVM + Coordinators + RxSwift and sample iOS application with authentication.
- Sign in screen
- Dashboard with sample data fetched from mocked backend
- Onboarding displayed after login
- Settings stored locally
- Drawer menu with: dashboard, settings, sing out
- Dendency Injection using
- Session management
- Translations fetched from backend
- UI controls with settable translations on Storyboard
- Api endpoints defined in OOP manner by subclassing
- Swift 5
- GitHub (source control)