Snippety improves productivity by providing quick access to your snippets. Create templates from often-used sentences, code fragments, mail templates, test data, or anything you like.
Snippety works flawlessly with every text field! Just press ⌘⇧Space, find your snippet, and hit ↩. You can also define your keywords and paste snippets by just typing without even opening the app!
Snippety can also simulate keys which is very useful to autofill forms. You can even simulate app-specific shortcuts to automate repetitive tasks.
Advanced users can improve snippets by using scripts to automate everyday operations on text. Take advantage of limitless possibilities and integrate Snippety even with translation services or weather forecasts!
- Similar behavior to Spotlight. By just pressing ⌘⇧Space you can access your snippets from any place.
- Create templates using customizable placeholders. Snippety supports an auto-incrementing number, calculated date, clipboard content, clipboard history, command-line script, file content, selectable date, selectable value, random value, selected text, text transformation, and text variable.
- Live Templates enable you to fill in placeholders while seeing the final output.
- Insert snippets in any text field by just typing previously defined keywords. Your snippet will be pasted without even opening the app.
- Syntax highlighting supporting 50+ languages.
- Rich Text and Markdown preview support.
- Advanced scripting. Use command-line placeholders to transform selected text or clipboard content using bash scripts.
- Simulate app-specific shortcuts or key combinations directly in snippets. Use it to auto-fill forms or even automate some repetitive tasks. Anything you can do by just using a keyboard can be simulated in your snippet.
- Adjust Snippety to your needs using many configurable options.
- Dedicated iOS app to give you access to snippets from your mobile phone or tablet.
- iCloud and shared file synchronization.
- Auto Backup to keep your snippets safe.
- Minimalistic and beautiful design adjusted to light and dark mode.
- Swift 5
- SwiftUI / UIKit
- AppCenter Analytics/Crashes
- Firebase Analytics/Crashlytics
- macOS 12.0+