Dance Floor is a music game for single or two players. You have to hit arrows on time to get points. Life is limited so avoid bombs and don’t skip too many arrows.
- single player (use arrows keys)
- multiplayer (use WSAD keys)
- three difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard)
- bombs decrease your life if you hit them
- songs editor:
- support for mp3 and ogg files
- configurable background for each song
- interactive recording – place bombs and arrows wherever you want
- random sequence generator – if you are too lazy to record your own sequence
- .NET Framework 4.5
- mp3 or ogg files – because of copyrights the game does not contain any music files. Using your files you can easily generate random levels in songs editor.
Still to do:
- high scores
- hit sounds
- support for other controllers