Last Update: September 13, 2020
What Information Is Collected When You Use Services?
Most of the collected information is anonymized, not allowing your identification. Personal data is collected only when necessary, such as an email address when creating an account.
Information Provided by User
Services collect the information you provide, such as when you create an account, update your profile, or use the interactive features. The types of information which may be collected include:
- Basic user information, such as your name, username, email address, and profile pictures;
- Reviews, photos, and information you provide in connection with interactive activities;
- Interactions between you and other users, such as reviews and likes.
Information Collected Automatically
When you access or use Services, they may also automatically collect information about you, including:
- Device Information: such as location, IP address, operation system, device model, system language, etc.
- Logs: crash reports and log information about how you access or use Services, including your access times, Internet Service Provider, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, interactions with components.
- Information Collected by Cookies: Services may automatically collect information using cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies to, among other things, monitor user activity, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information Collected from Other Services
We may also obtain information from other sources and services, and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social networking site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, profile picture, connections, and other account information in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social networking site.
Some of this information may be shared with other users using our Services, for example, your reviews will be visible to others.
How Do We Store Your Personal Information?
Your information is stored on secure encrypted servers provided by trusted and well-known providers. We make an effort to ensure your personal information is safe, that’s why we choose only trusted providers and solutions, meeting the highest safety standards.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize the Services, which may include providing content, advertisements, or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards; and
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Location data is used only for statistical and advertising purposes (e.g. to determine in which cities a specific Service has most users). Such analysis is performed based on your IP address and does not require storing your exact location or your routes.
Your exact location might be used only when you give us such permission, and only to provide specific functionality, such as displaying the closest places to your location. Usually, your location will be processed only locally on your device.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
Transfers of Your Personal Information Abroad
Sharing of Information
- With your consent, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you subsequently agree to provide such information;
- With others who access or use our Services in accordance with the privacy settings you establish;
- With search engines in order to index the content you provide as part of a discussion forum or public profile;
- With analytical services, such as Google Analytics or Firebase, in order to monitor and improve the quality of Service;
- With cloud services, such as AWS (Amazon) or Microsoft Azure, in order to operate and ensure features of our Services;
- With advertising services, such as Google AdMob, in order to maintain Services free of charge;
- With social services, such as Google or Facebook, in order to provide social and authentication features;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; and
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. However, they might be used to combine your activity with other external services and to present personalized content, including personalized ads.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services as part of our Services. These third parties may have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the activities of these third parties and how they collect, use, or share information about you. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Services and welcome any feedback about these third parties.
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Information?
- Information provided by users will be stored until deleted or until Service is discontinued;
- Analytical and statistical information will be stored in accordance with the privacy policies of external providers;
- A record of correspondence will be kept until requested otherwise or until it is deleted by us.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information?
You may update or correct information about you or delete your account at any time by logging into your account and editing your profile.
You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device and by following the standard uninstall process and removing Services from your device. Doing so, however, may mean that you cannot use all or a portion of our Services.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies, or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that our Services may not function properly if your browser does not accept cookies.
At any time you can contact us in order to update, access, or delete your personal information from Services. Each request will be processed within 30 days.